Sunday 4 June 2017

14k White Gold Princess-cut & Round Diamond Three-Stone Wedding Engagement Ring (7/8 cttw, H-I, I1-I2), Size 5

As you share your vows, show her that she is your one true love with this 7/8 cttw diamond engagement ring. One sparkling Princess-cut center stone diamond is surrounded by 2 additional Princess-cut diamonds and 6 pave set round diamonds, all displayed on 14K white gold, for the perfect addition to your happily ever after. […]

The post 14k White Gold Princess-cut & Round Diamond Three-Stone Wedding Engagement Ring (7/8 cttw, H-I, I1-I2), Size 5 appeared first on heart shaped diamond engagement rings.



from
http://www.heartshapeddiamondengagementrings.com/14k-white-gold-princess-cut-round-diamond-three-stone-wedding-engagement-ring-78-cttw-h-i-i1-i2-size-5/

No comments:

Post a Comment