Saturday 16 September 2017

14k White Gold Princess-cut Solitaire Diamond Bezel-Set Engagement Ring (1/5 cttw, I-J, I1-I2), Size 6.5

Make a declaration of forever devotion with this picturesque 1/5 cttw diamond engagement ring. A shining 14K white gold band holds a beautiful sparkling Princess-cut solitaire diamond with surrounding illusion setting, for a dazzling expression of your commitment. Additionally, we guarantee our diamonds are conflict-free and in accordance with the Kimberley Process Certification System, a […]

The post 14k White Gold Princess-cut Solitaire Diamond Bezel-Set Engagement Ring (1/5 cttw, I-J, I1-I2), Size 6.5 appeared first on heart shaped diamond engagement rings.



from
http://www.heartshapeddiamondengagementrings.com/14k-white-gold-princess-cut-solitaire-diamond-bezel-set-engagement-ring-15-cttw-i-j-i1-i2-size-6-5/

No comments:

Post a Comment