Friday 2 June 2017

14k White Gold Princess-cut Diamond and Blue Sapphire Wedding Band Ring (1 cttw, H-I, I1-I2), Size 10.5

She will revel in the beauty and unique display of this dazzling 1 cttw diamond and sapphire wedding band. A gleaming 14k white gold band holds 5 dynamic Princess-cut diamonds alternating with 6 romantic sapphires to create an unforgettable accent to your special day and your life together. Additionally, we guarantee our diamonds are conflict-free […]

The post 14k White Gold Princess-cut Diamond and Blue Sapphire Wedding Band Ring (1 cttw, H-I, I1-I2), Size 10.5 appeared first on heart shaped diamond engagement rings.



from
http://www.heartshapeddiamondengagementrings.com/14k-white-gold-princess-cut-diamond-and-blue-sapphire-wedding-band-ring-1-cttw-h-i-i1-i2-size-10-5/

No comments:

Post a Comment